Moi :)
<
BIG.phun.in.a.small.package :)

About Me



  • Previous Posts

  • Happy Bday sarih.blogspot.com!
  • Ubicatex 500 mg.
  • Maco del Laguito
  • ;)
  • i.want.outdoors.
  • To my kids:
  • To you *
  • So...
  • El Vday!
  • Riddle


  • My bitsys

  • Ossie's blo
  • Lean
  • Clo!
  • Frank
  • Valerie <3
  • Post secret



  • Cost of the War in Iraq
    (JavaScript Error)



    Other bits

    www.liludori.com
    Blogs Dominicanos
  • MY myspace
  • My hi5
  • Bufeo
  • Blogs Dominicanos



    Monday, October 30, 2006

    Jus' one big Sigh

    Well... today is one of those days when u feel very sensitive and vulnerable to anything around.


    I dont know why but, i just get teary eyed when i day dream.. Why are humans so complicated? Why dont we seatle with what we have....why do we always want more? Is this in our nature? Are we supposed to feel this way?..

    I'm so confused.. more confused than a hungry baby in a topless bar.

    Is there a big purpose in life than what we are doing right now?
    Is what i have what i really need?

    Oh God... help me please!