Moi :)
<
BIG.phun.in.a.small.package :)

About Me



  • Previous Posts

  • $ 2007.99
  • nonsense 2
  • 24
  • Latin mothers
  • Uff..nonsense
  • I agree
  • A must!
  • Navidance v 0.06
  • Arrg!
  • Connect the dots


  • My bitsys

  • Ossie's blo
  • Lean
  • Clo!
  • Frank
  • Valerie <3
  • Post secret



  • Cost of the War in Iraq
    (JavaScript Error)



    Other bits

    www.liludori.com
    Blogs Dominicanos
  • MY myspace
  • My hi5
  • Bufeo
  • Blogs Dominicanos



    Thursday, January 04, 2007

    It's all very simple

    You don't know me, that's for sure...but i'll help u a little with somethings...

    The fact that i'm small dosen't mean i'm a small person, or handicapped..I'm just small, but big!
    Big in feelings and emotions, big in perception, just..big.

    I expect things even when i'm a sleep. It's just that i am like i am and sometimes i want others too be like me in some ways, not just like me don't get me wrong, but sometimes to let ur hair down and roll in the grass for a while.
    Yeah, i know, if i could look up one word in the dictionary that could define me it would be spontaneous. That's just exactly how I am.

    I don't want you, you who are reading this, to don't get my point. Actually there's no point whatsoever in this post, but as i said before i just wanted to say this.

    I like simple things, im a sucker for sweets and i just loove outdoors!. Pretty simple huh?
    Well yeah, i guess so. But some of u don't see it like i do. For me it means so much more than just sitting in the grass for a while...and jumping up and down with little kids, and more than that
    it's me in full gear.
    I guess i'm still a little kid inside.

    Then, what is it that u have do to get to me? well, its very simple my friend....
    Just be urself, and add a bit of sillyness, a bunch of smiles and just BE.

    But, be YOURSELF... simple huh? very simple indeed.