Moi :)
<
BIG.phun.in.a.small.package :)

About Me



  • Previous Posts

  • basicamente...
  • wave and smile when u see me around...
  • Stupidity causes cancer, but in the end...u have t...
  • Ode to the Weekend!
  • loading...
  • It's all very simple
  • $ 2007.99
  • nonsense 2
  • 24
  • Latin mothers


  • My bitsys

  • Ossie's blo
  • Lean
  • Clo!
  • Frank
  • Valerie <3
  • Post secret



  • Cost of the War in Iraq
    (JavaScript Error)



    Other bits

    www.liludori.com
    Blogs Dominicanos
  • MY myspace
  • My hi5
  • Bufeo
  • Blogs Dominicanos



    Monday, April 02, 2007

    i.am.

    I could be brown
    I could be blue
    I could be violet sky
    I could be hurtful
    I could be purple
    I could be anything you like

    Gotta be green
    Gotta be mean
    Gotta be everything more
    Why dont you like me?
    Why dont you like me?
    Why dont you walk out the door!

    Say what you want to satisfy yourself
    But you only want what everybody else says you should want




    Toy enamora de Mika <3