Moi :)
<
BIG.phun.in.a.small.package :)

About Me



  • Previous Posts

  • En reply al post de Clo
  • Girls and Boys
  • im allergic to bullshit the end...:)
  • Lamento informarles QUE ESTE BLOG ESTARA FUERA DE...
  • La Casa del Parasol pt.3
  • WEY!
  • New momm!
  • La Casa del Parasol pt.2
  • La Casa del Parasol
  • "Naranja"


  • My bitsys

  • Ossie's blo
  • Lean
  • Clo!
  • Frank
  • Valerie <3
  • Post secret



  • Cost of the War in Iraq
    (JavaScript Error)



    Other bits

    www.liludori.com
    Blogs Dominicanos
  • MY myspace
  • My hi5
  • Bufeo
  • Blogs Dominicanos



    Tuesday, June 13, 2006

    i believe

    I was recently talking with who turned out to be a fellow blogger, Annush, in a bathroom about "the one" and "prince charming".

    In reply to what she said to a friend of hers, i said "there's no such thing as prince charming", they both said..."oh! there is!" and man! was i sooo wrong....

    Pensando en eso....hoy me he hervido en fiebre y me di cuenta de algo...My prince "charming" esta ahi, siempre lo ha estado...right under mah nose.
    Man! how can i be soo blind?!

    He's been there for me everytime i've needed him..."in sickeness and in health"..."good times and bad" si, yo se suena corny, and no im not getting married pero, es asi.
    El me quiere como soy, por quien soy y no le importan mis defectos....
    Y yo no entendi eso hasta hoy... Yo lo he aceptado sinceramente y le di mi corazon sin nada a cambio, pero no entendia, que ya el lo tenĂ­a..He had it from hello.
    Entre risas y apoyo....y una fuerte insistencia siempre ha estado ahi...solo esperando por mi...
    y hoy, hoy entendi.

    And from now on...its just happiness 4 me.

    I think i deserve it....and he deserves it too. I know que a par de gente les molestara esto, pero de verdad no me importa, its MY time to be happy y si alguien no puede estar contento por mi, bueno, pues simplemente mire para otro lado y siga su camino.